Wanna share it to your friends….
The moment I saw the recipe contest of CDO “Sarap With Family Recipe Promo”, I immediately took our San Marino Corned Tuna from my Pantry cabinet and decided to make my own recipe entry. We are really using CDO San Marino Tuna for cooking, that’s why without any hesitant I was prepared to join in their contest promo at that time. Lucky I am! I am one of the 1st Week Winners of CDO and I won for a cash prize of P10,000.00. I am now sharing you my winning recipe.
- 3 medium eggplants
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tsp. salt
- 1 Tsp. pepper
- 1 CAN/100G SAN MARINO CORNED TUNA
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 small carrot, chopped
- 1/4 cup broccoli florets
- 1 Tsp. Parmesan cheese
- Steam the broccoli until cook.
- Meanwhile, slice the eggplant lengthwise into 4.
- Let the broccoli cool and chopped it.
- In a bowl, put the San Marino Corned Tuna, then add carrots and the broccoli.
- Add the mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix well and set aside.
- Put olive oil on each side of the eggplant and grill.
- When the eggplant is grilled, let it cool.
- Put 1 tsp. of Tuna spread on each side of eggplant.
- Roll it to form a flower.
- Put in a serving plate and garnish.
Anyway, Thank you also to their Culinary Partner, PROFESSIONAL ACADEMY FOR CULINARY EDUCATION