Wanna share it to your friends….
Hello Foodie Trippers!I have a guest winner here, I am sharing James Patacsil’s original pancake recipe from joining in Magnolia Pancake. He only won a consolation prize but, his sweet dessert is indeed a mouthwatering one! Thanks to him for sharing it to my blog, I hope you will like it.
by James P.
1 pack of 180 g Magnolia Pancake & Waffle Mix 1 egg 1/2 cup water 2 tbsp oil 1 pack Magnolia All- Purpose Cream 5 tbsp. Magnolia Gold Butter 1/2 cup Corn Flakes 1/2 cup Pinipig (pounded rice flakes) 2 cups Yellow Watermelon Balls (color optional) 1 pc. medium size Kiwi, peeled and diced 4 jars (small sizes)
1. Beat egg into a bowl until foamy, whisk gently together with water, oil and Magnolia Pancake & Waffle Mix.
2. Heat non stick frying pan with a medium low flame. Brush with butter. Pour batter in circles according to the size of the rim of the jar onto heated pan. Cook until golden brown, turn and cook the other side until golden and remove. Set aside. Let it cool.
3. In a bowl, pour over the Magnolia All-Purpose Cream and 4 tbsp. butter. Mix until well blended. Transfer into squeeze bottle.
4. Mix together the half cup of Corn Flakes and half cup of Pinipig in a small bowl.
5. Start layering the jar. First, place single layer of pancake at the bottom of jar. Drizzle with cream. Sprinkle it with the mixture of Corn Flakes and Pinipig. Drizzle again with cream.
6. Place another pancake inside the jar, as it surrounds the half part of the jar.
7. Top with watermelon balls and sliced kiwi.
8. Make a twirl of cream on top of the fruits.
9. Repeat the process of layering on the remaining jars.